- We put in our air conditioners! That deserves its own bullet point.
- Tball. I just love it. I was bummed because there were a few rainouts and Wolverine was sick for one of the games, but I have a blast watching all the little kids play. Wolverine is much more into it this year versus last year, and its fun to see him excited and into something.
- Father’s Day. I’ll celebrate Mr. O for any reason, but I especially like to celebrate him as a father, because he is an incredible dad.
- Wolverine got a reading award at school…
- and even better than that…. he graduated kindergarten! He is so grown up now!
- Iâ€™m actually keeping up with myÂ 365 photo project. As of today, I am on day 148.
Stinky June Moments:
- The few bad weather days in between the awesome warm and sunny days.
- Everything happening at once. Every project I am involved in between work, school and my personal stuff is all HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. I have no clue how I am going to accomplish everything.
- Getting excited about a possibility only to find out it is no longer possible. Sigh.
Other Mentionable Moments:
- My friends Thien, Amy S, Â Audrey, Daisy, Chris, Trueblood and Trish all celebrated birthdays. My brother and his wife celebrated a wedding anniversary, and so did my good friend’s E & C.
- J and J are getting married tonight! And I am very excited about getting dressed up and spending time with my friends.
- My friend Linsey and I are working hard on our business venture. It is a LOT of work, but I’m enjoying the process.
Iâ€™m looking forward to____ in July:
I’m graduating! This coming residency will be magical, I’m sure. I get to spend ten days on an island with incredible like-minded creatures. I can’t wait to be with my friends again and absorb everything possible from my last residency of graduate school. I am so excited about being a TA, giving a seminar on my third semester project- The Story Behind the Status, doing a public reading, workshopping my newest story and giving a graduation speech. I’m excited to celebrate the birthdays of so many people I love. I can’t wait for Wolverine’s party. I’ll be happy to come home from residency and jump back into my “normal” life with Mr. O and Wolverine. I’m also pretty pumped to make the grand announcement about my new business venture.
I liked June a lot. There was a lot of nice weather, a lot of time spent outside. It was a busy month filled with errands and birthday parties and school/work/business/life stuff, but I can’t complain about being busy. It was overwhelming, but filled with mostly good happy things. I consider myself very lucky.
Want to know more about my experiences in 2012? Check out the previous months:Â JanuaryÂ andÂ FebruaryÂ andÂ MarchÂ andÂ AprilÂ and May