Days Until 2012: viaIt is time for a MEME! I used to love filling out those silly survey emails when I was a kid. The other day I got a tweet from Erin that just said Tag! I was like huh? Then I read her blog and realized she tagged me in the meme she completed. Holy, super excited batman! I’m in!
Here’s the rules.
- You must post these rules.
- Each perÂson must post 11 things about themÂselves on their blog.
- Answer the quesÂtions the tagÂger set for you in their post and creÂate 11 new quesÂtions for the peoÂple you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 peoÂple to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs and you legitÂiÂmately have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts About Myself
- I am afraid of bees.
- I quit smoking on November 1, 2007. Woot Woot.
- I’m learning how to cook now by cooking once a week and I have LOVED it every time.
- I love anything crafty. DIY projects are the highlight of my day (when I have time to do them).
- I’m trying to buy a house. This process is not as fun as I assumed it would be.
- However, decorating for my future house on Pinterest IS ABSOLUTELY so much fun.
- I just did a critical project on Facebook and Writing. Check it out.
- We have an Elf on the Shelf named Logan. I fricking love this thing.
- I thank the universe every single morning for the amazing relationship I am in.
- I just started my second 101 in 1001 project (You can check out the blog, but it hasn’t been updated in FOREVER!)
- I plan weddings and other events. Hire me. Oh, and I create flower designs too.
And the questions from Erin.
- Where is one place (city, state, or country) that you are dying to visit?
I don’t think I could fairly narrow this down. I’d love to go to Italy, Ireland, Vietnam, ehhh. I’ll stop here, but basically, I want to go EVERYWHERE!
- What is your bed time?
Damn, I wish I had a set bedtime. Honestly, it is whenever I fall asleep. For the most part, that is between 10:30 and 12:00 usually.
- What is one resolution or goal you have for 2012?
I try not to set specific resolutions, and I always have goals going, but I do have loads of intentions. I’d like to be a better student. It is my last semester, and I have so much writing to do. I’d like to be a more patient person, I’d to let other’s actions/moods affect me less than I currently let them. I’d like to blog more, and with better content.
- What would be your last supper?
Lobster, oysters, dumplings, pho, ice cream cake, sour patch kids, banana cream cheesecake, and some steak
- If you could eat a meal with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
A bunch of people jumped to mind, but I think in this very second, I’d like to meet Martin Luther King Jr. and just chat about our beliefs.
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your dream job?
Professional napper or stay at home mom(who got paid for it) or college writing professor or writer
- Who is your hero?
My mom and my boyfriend
- When you need a snack, do you reach for sweet or salty? (Bonus points if you list your favorite snack.)
Sweet. Favorite snack is just about everything. I do love ice cream. Oh, I just made some smoresÂ pops (marshmallowÂ covered in chocolate–the white chocolate ones surprisingly taste best!– and then smothered in crushed graham crackers). But if I wanted a mix of both, I do love me some chocolate covered pretzels, and some chocolate covered potato chips.
- Does your style have a signature? (For example, I’m known for bold colors and loud prints.)
Hmm, my signature varies through the years. If you ask my best friend, she’d say that I love prints. I guess I can admit to liking low cut shirts, but I can say its has been a while since I’ve worn one!
- What is your favorite book?
Drinking: A Love Story by Caroline Knapp
Okay here is where my questions come in!
- Where was your best vacation?
- Do you have a lucky #? What is it? If not, why?
- What is one job you’d never want to do?
- Favorite household chore? Least favorite?
- Who’s style do you admire most and why?
- Do you fall asleep with the music or tv on (or anything else?)
- Favorite fast food meal?
- If you could have any animal as a pet (esspecially the kind that aren’t usually pets though) what would you choose?
- If you won 100 Million in the lottery what are the first 5 things you would buy/pay off?
- Do you like receiving gifts? What was the best present you’ve ever gotten?
- Can you keep plants alive?