Days Until 2012: viaIt is time for a MEME! I used to love filling out those silly survey emails when I was a kid. The other day I got a tweet from Erin that just said Tag! I was like huh? Then I read her blog and realized she tagged me in the meme she completed. Holy, super excited batman! I’m in!
Here’s the rules.
- You must post these rules.
- Each perÂson must post 11 things about themÂselves on their blog.
- Answer the quesÂtions the tagÂger set for you in their post and creÂate 11 new quesÂtions for the peoÂple you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 peoÂple to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs and you legitÂiÂmately have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts About Myself
- I am afraid of bees.
- I quit smoking on November 1, 2007. Woot Woot.
- I’m learning how to cook now by cooking once a week and I have LOVED it every time.
- I love anything crafty. DIY projects are the highlight of my day (when I have time to do them).
- I’m trying to buy a house. This process is not as fun as I assumed it would be.
- However, decorating for my future house on Pinterest IS ABSOLUTELY so much fun.
- I just did a critical project on Facebook and Writing. Check it out.
- We have an Elf on the Shelf named Logan. I fricking love this thing.
- I thank the universe every single morning for the amazing relationship I am in.
- I just started my second 101 in 1001 project (You can check out the blog, but it hasn’t been updated in FOREVER!)
- I plan weddings and other events. Hire me. Oh, and I create flower designs too.
And the questions from Erin.
- Where is one place (city, state, or country) that you are dying to visit?
I don’t think I could fairly narrow this down. I’d love to go to Italy, Ireland, Vietnam, ehhh. I’ll stop here, but basically, I want to go EVERYWHERE!
- What is your bed time?
Damn, I wish I had a set bedtime. Honestly, it is whenever I fall asleep. For the most part, that is between 10:30 and 12:00 usually.
- What is one resolution or goal you have for 2012?
I try not to set specific resolutions, and I always have goals going, but I do have loads of intentions. I’d like to be a better student. It is my last semester, and I have so much writing to do. I’d like to be a more patient person, I’d to let other’s actions/moods affect me less than I currently let them. I’d like to blog more, and with better content.
- What would be your last supper?
Lobster, oysters, dumplings, pho, ice cream cake, sour patch kids, banana cream cheesecake, and some steak
- If you could eat a meal with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
A bunch of people jumped to mind, but I think in this very second, I’d like to meet Martin Luther King Jr. and just chat about our beliefs.
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your dream job?
Professional napper or stay at home mom(who got paid for it) or college writing professor or writer
- Who is your hero?
My mom and my boyfriend
- When you need a snack, do you reach for sweet or salty? (Bonus points if you list your favorite snack.)
Sweet. Favorite snack is just about everything. I do love ice cream. Oh, I just made some smoresÂ pops (marshmallowÂ covered in chocolate–the white chocolate ones surprisingly taste best!– and then smothered in crushed graham crackers). But if I wanted a mix of both, I do love me some chocolate covered pretzels, and some chocolate covered potato chips.
- Does your style have a signature? (For example, I’m known for bold colors and loud prints.)
Hmm, my signature varies through the years. If you ask my best friend, she’d say that I love prints. I guess I can admit to liking low cut shirts, but I can say its has been a while since I’ve worn one!
- What is your favorite book?
Drinking: A Love Story by Caroline Knapp
Okay here is where my questions come in!
- Where was your best vacation?
- Do you have a lucky #? What is it? If not, why?
- What is one job you’d never want to do?
- Favorite household chore? Least favorite?
- Who’s style do you admire most and why?
- Do you fall asleep with the music or tv on (or anything else?)
- Favorite fast food meal?
- If you could have any animal as a pet (esspecially the kind that aren’t usually pets though) what would you choose?
- If you won 100 Million in the lottery what are the first 5 things you would buy/pay off?
- Do you like receiving gifts? What was the best present you’ve ever gotten?
- Can you keep plants alive?
I’m tagging…Erin, Elizabeth, Angela, Kate, Phil, AJ, Holly, Ashley,Â Lexah, Daisy, and Lisa!
If you play along, be sure to let me know. I’d love to see how you answered my questions.
Thanks for tagging me in this, lovely! I’m writing up the answers right now and plan on sharing them sometime in the near future.
I love that you love Pinterest and are all about crafting. So am I! And I’m trying to get better about it in the new year!