I like lists.
- I’m pretty proud of Ray Allen for breaking the 3 point record last week.
- I had the best Valentine’s Day of my life last night. It was heartfelt and noncommercial-just as it should be.
- Yes, I celebrated Valentine’s Day.
- MY GRANDMOTHER TURNED 100 YEARS OLD LAST WEEK!
- I’m kind of overwhelmed with life in general (in a good way). I just wish I felt more organized while feeling overwhelmed. I don’t mind being calm and pulled in a thousand directions. I do mind being disorganized.
- I turn in my first packet of the semester today. I guess I can take a day “off” tomorrow.
- Tomorrow I’m going party dress shopping.
- This weekend I will be going to Foxwoods to be celebrating my friends’ birthdays.
- I have unrealistic expectations about writing. Somehow I think just because I’m so dedicated to it that it should come naturally. It does not work that way. Writing takes practice. Regular practice.
- I started watching Glee, and all I can think about is how I should have started long, long ago.
- I haven’t updated my 101 in 1001 in a serious amount of time. MUST do so this week!
- The first official Masshole Writers meeting happened this past Saturday. It was spectacular.
- I love my FUMFA older brother and little sister like WOAH.
- I got my FUMFA Polar Bear Plunge tshirt in the mail. Cant wait to wear it!
…to be continued
Other good news: I’M MOVING TO NEW ENGLAND ON SATURDAY!