Two days ago I posted about the 8 things that I am okay with not liking. I thought it would be fun to do a follow-up post featuring 8 random things I am actually okay with. What are your 8 items?
- Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream. This isn’t my normal “type” of ice cream, but for months and months now, I just can’t get enough of it. It is my guilty pleasure and my occasional night-time snack.
- Using too many organizational systems. I haven’t quite figured out works for me yet, but I do know that if I don’t write something down it doesn’t exist. This is why I need a planner. I really would like to become more digital with my organization, but I’m sticking with what works for now.
- The Red Sox. I’ve had a tough past year with the Red Sox. Saying I was upset that Terry Francona was let go is a huge understatement, and a team that I couldn’t even recognize was tough for me. But here’s the thing: when you are a Boston fan, you need to learn to roll with the punches. Teams change, and while it isn’t easy to adjust to, if you’re a real fan, you simply must adjust…and I’m a real fan.
- Minor PDA. I love Mr. O, and I also love holding his hand and giving him kisses. I by no means grope the guy in public, but I love being able to walk hand in hand with him.
- Bleach. I love the smell of it. I love to wash my whites with a lot of bleach, and I love to use it to clean my apartment.
- Project Life and everything that goes along with it. Yes, there may be scraps of paper, and yes I do spend money on printing photos, but I still love documenting my year, and I can’t wait to start the 2013 album.
- Pinterest. It is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I waste way too much time just scrolling through the site, but I love it so much. If we aren’t friends yet, then you should friend me on there.
- Naps. I love to nap. I’ve probably only napped a handful of times in the past year, but I still love it so much. I relish every nap I take, and wish I could take more.