So I started a giveaway without actually deciding/posting what the prizes would be. I’m classy like that. Nonetheless… here are the fun gifts I’m giving away. I guess you could call this a Relax and Unwind giveaway. The winner will recieve:
- Bath and Body Works products which include an eye mask, hand lotion, fragrance mist and smoothing scrub
- Disolvable rose petals for the bath
- Exfoliating mittens
- Sex & The City DVD
- The book Broken by William Cope Myers (No, it’s not a white smudge at the top, that’s actually what the cover looks like)
Now, I’d like to state for the record that these are a few of my favorite items. The Into the Wild products from Bath and Body Works is from their newest line, and the Bellini lotion is from their limited edition winter line. I am a Sex & the City fanatic, and I guess in my excitement, I purchased two of the DVDs instead of one. I swear by these exfoliating mittens. They are so much easier to use than one of those exfoliating towels or poofs, and takes up much less room in the shower. I’ve heard really great things about this book, so I bought it for my thesis semester, but I ended up having too many books for this semester, so this one didn’t make the cut. However, please let me know if it was good, and maybe I’ll read it after I graduate!
So that’s it, folks. You have until midnight EST on 1/29/12 to enter. A winner will be announced on 1/30/12. There are a few ways you can enter…
- Leave a comment on this post (or on the original post) telling me what you enjoy most about starting a new year. I love new beginnings, and I’m always a fan of fresh starts.
- Tweet about this giveaway. In order for the tweets to count, you must tag me @reinventingerin
- Post about the giveaway on Facebook. For this to count, please come back and leave a comment on here telling me you did so.
- Blog about it. If you share the giveaway on your blog, I will give you TWO entries. Just leave me a comment with the link to your blog post.