So, it has almost been an entire month…
I’m ashamed. There is no better way to put it. I’ve been avoiding this: the post full of apologies where I try to talk my way out apparently taking a month off. I do apologize. I’ve missed writing here. I’ve missed reading your comments. I’ve missed composing random blog posts in my head only to forget them later. I’ve missed checking my stats. I’ve missed the freedom to write whatever I feel. I miss typing sentences while I think them, not staring at a computer screen for 20 minutes trying to come up with one “perfect” sentence.
I bet you’re wondering what the hell was so important that kept me from blogging. Nothing. That’s the truth. The great thing about being a writer with a blog, is that you can write whatever you’d like whenever you’d like. There are no requirements, no word counts. I could type one word and click on the Publish button. I can write a 3 sentence post on my phone while waiting in line at the grocery store. So, because all that… I don’t believe that there are very many important things that could literally keep me from blogging.
Over the course of the month, I did have quite a few excuses as to why I couldn’t write on here though. They are:
- I was tired, so I went to bed instead.
- I had just finished eating Smartfood popcorn, and I needed to wash my hands.
- The Celtics were on tv.
- I was at Mr. O’s house, and I forgot my laptop charger at home.
- Sometimes typing on the screen of my Droid irritates me. The buttons are weird too.
- I got in a car accident with a drunk driver, and I needed a few days to mentally recuperate.
- After I hit the New Post button, I stared at the screen for 5 minutes before I realized I no longer remembered what it was I had planned on writing.
- Facebook. Enough said.
- I’ve been really happy spending time with my guy and our friends.
writethink about writing so much for school.
I’ll make it up to you guys. Forgive me?